How Often Should You Post to Save Local Now?
You’ve claimed your business on Save Local Now, and you’ve enhanced your profile. Now, it’s time to post! How often should you post? Does it always need to be a discount? Don’t stress! Our friends over at Save Local Now have broken down the process to make it as fast, easy, and FUN as possible.
The experts recommend that you start with one to three posts per week on Save Local Now. Remember, as more and more people create posts and promotions for their business, your post is being pushed lower in the feed. The MORE you post, the MORE you’re seen. Here are some ideas, based on category, for SLN promotions:
Food and Drink:
- Title: ½ Price Bottles of Wine!
- Description: Monday nights only! ½ price on bottle wine selection with the purchase of one adult entrée!
- Title: Just in Time for Mother’s Day!
- Description: Send flowers to Mom this Mother’s Day. Mention “Save Local Now” for $7 off!
- Title: $10 Off SPRING TIME Gift Certificate
- Description: Receive $10 off a full service groom – perfect for your favorite pooch!
Looking for non-discount related promotions? We’ve got you covered:http://blog.savelocalnow.com/sample-sln-promos/
If you haven’t claimed your business, search for your business name on www.savelocalnow.com and click on the “claim your business” link. Once you’re signed in, add your logo, hours of operations, business description and key words!